The ideal political manifesto should contain these elements as primary goals.
- Enforce complete abolition of the reservation system.
- Build more courts and recruit more judicial resource for faster judgment.
- Measure and improve the focused and effective education system (The work people do and the things they get trained on are quite different most of the times). Train work-force to align with future job needs.
- Emphasize on financial education, stories of wealth creation from childhood.
- Develop next-generation new cities.
- High-Quality free education and health care with tax amount.
- Complete transparency into the governance, funds utilization and being open to constructive criticism.
- Equality of justice to both men and women.