Some rules or habits followed rigorously can help you lose weight without hard workouts. Some of them are:
- Calorie consumption should be less than calorie expenditure for each day. This helps your body to slowly consume calories from your fat and muscle for your daily activities, eventually leading to weight loss. This technique is more important for fatty old people as they can’t lose weight by doing heavy workouts and also their body might already be tired of carrying huge weight for a long time.
- 16 hour fasting period for each day gives your body time for digestion and self-healing.
- Eat only if you are hungry, and don’t push hard to completely fill the stomach.
- Try Enema to clean your stomach
- Expose yourself to sunlight for a while, either by walking to the office every day, sitting in the balcony during morning daylight etc.
- Consume egg whites, very lean source of protein.
- Consume more fruits which have less digestion time and fewer grains.
- Drink lots of water, preferably stored in a copper bottle, early in the morning with empty stomach.
- Avoid escalator and use stairs.